Merino Worsted by Fios da Fazenda is a super soft yarn, slightly twisted, perfect to be used in next-to-skin garments and accessories. As a single ply, gives us an excellent stitch definition, and be great to textured stitches, colorwork and felting projects too.
This color is hand-dyed, using only natural dyes. 100% Merino wool, from Brazil.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Merino Worsted #126
- Weight: Aran/Worsted - 11 wpi
- Texture: single plied
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Recommended hook size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Natural dye: Brazilwood
* hand wash cool and lay flat to dry
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.