Merino DK 6ply by Fios da Fazenda is a soft and strong yarn, 6 plies perfect twisted, great to be used in next-to-skin and hand-wash-friendly garments, accessories and textured stitches.
This color is hand-dyed, using only natural dyes. 100% Merino wool, from Brazil.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Merino DK 6ply #526
- Weight: DK - 13 wpi
- Texture: Plied - 6ply
- Yardage/Meters: 284 yards (260 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 22.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4.0 - 5.0 mm
- Recommended hook size: US 7 to I-9 or 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Natural dye: Brazilwood
* hand wash cool and lay flat to dry
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.