As well as our Merino Worsted, the Merino Chunky by Fios da Fazenda is a super soft yarn too, slightly twisted in a single ply, perfect to be used in next-to-skin acessories, like cowls, hats, wraps and headbands. As a single ply, gives us an excellent stitch definition, and be great to textured stitches, colorwork and felting projects too.
This color is hand-dyed, using only natural dyes. 100% Merino wool, from Brazil.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Merino Chunky #716
- Weight: Chunky / Bulky
- Texture: single plied
- Yardage/Meters: 104 yards (95 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 14.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 11 - 15 or 8.0 - 10.0mm
- Recommended hook size: US K-10/13 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Natural dye: Black Wattle
* hand wash cool and lay flat to dry
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.