Merino Worsted SW 3ply by Fios da Fazenda is a soft and strong yarn, 3 plies smoothly twisted, great for cardigans, sweaters, child garments, cowls and scarves. With 100% Merino Superwash, can be machine-washed in a gentle cycle.
This color is hand-dyed with acid dyes to obtain complementary colors to natural dyes.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Merino Worsted SW 3ply #358
- Weight: Worsted - 16 wpi
- Texture: Plied - 3 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 182 yards (166 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 16.0 to 18.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Recommended hook size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5 - 6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Superwash Wool
* can be machine washed, in a gentle cycle
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.