Merino Sock SW 3ply by Fios da Fazenda is a very, very soft and strong yarn, 3 plies smoothly twisted, great for socks, baby and child garments, shawls, scarves and gloves. With 80% Merino Superwash + 20% Nylon, can be machine-washed.
This color is hand-dyed, using only natural dyes. 100% Merino wool, from Brazil.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Merino Sock SW 3ply #206
- Weight: Light Fingering - 18 wpi
- Texture: Plied - 3 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 438 yards (400 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 30.0 to 32.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 4 or 2.25 - 4.0 mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25 - 4.5 mm
- Content: 80% Merino Wool + 20% Nylon
* can be machine washed, in a gentle cycle
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.