Da Fazenda Corriedale Jumbo yarn is produced 100% with smooth corriedale wool, from Brazil. It has only one cable (single), with good strength and softness. Great to make thicker clothes cowls, headbands, accessories and tapestry,
As a single ply, gives us an excellent stitch definition, and be great to textured stitches, colorwork and felting projects too.
Corriedale Jumbo skeins is bigger than other skeins, because it is a thicker yarn.
It have 104 yards (98 m) and 7,06 oz (200 g).
This color is hand-dyed with acid dyes to obtain complementary colors to natural dyes.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Corriedale Jumbo #873 - Egito
- Weight: Jumbo/Super Bulky - 5 wpi
- Texture: single plied
- Yardage/Meters: 104 yards (95 meters)
- Skein weight: 7,06 ounces (200grams)
- Gauge: 10,0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 15 - 17 or 10 - 12mm
- Recommended hook size: US N/P/15 to P/Q or 10 - 15 mm
- Content: 100% Corriedale Wool
* hand wash cool and lay flat to dry
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.