Corriedale Craft 3ply by Fios da Fazenda looks a bit like tweed yarns, and add rustic elegance to your work. Perfect to make sweaters, blankets or fingerless gloves, you can choose between semi-solid or undyed raw colors.
This color is hand-dyed, using only natural dyes. 100% Corriedale wool, from Brazil.
See free patterns with our yarns here
- As our yarns are hand-dyed in very small batches, or on demand, make sure to get enough yarn for your project to avoid shade changes between different dye lots.
Corriedale Craft 3ply #926
- Weight: Craft - 8 wpi
- Texture: Plied - 3 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 108 yards (98 meters)
- Skein weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Gauge: 14.0 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Recommended needle size: US 10 - 11 or 6 - 8mm
- Recommended hook size: US K-10/13 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm
- Content: 100% Corriedale Wool
- Natural dye: Brazilwood
* hand wash cool and lay flat to dry
* there may be some colour bleed on the first wash from the dark colours
* please consider that your monitor may show the colors differently.